Happiness comes in LARGE packages

Happiness comes in LARGE packages
me+you=us

Hello Friends

I'm so thrilled you stopped by to check out my new blog. Grab a cup of coffee (or a martini) and read all about our trials and tribs. Hope you get a good look at what life's like inside the zoo!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

a little TLC

It has been a little while since I last updated on our home searching adventures......but I think through it all....we are finding our way. Sorry, no pics to post. Only because we are still living with Steve and Frances, my husbands parents and my camara won't hook up to their computer......I don't think.....Well, we are suppost to be closing the deal in Escalon, (the Brick and stucco house) this WED! FINALLY! My Gosh! But it needs a little of TLC.....and Josh and I think that we are up for the job.....well, I hope we are anyway....we really don't have any other choice! So, it needs a new roof, paint, carpet, we are adding and removing a couple of walls and adding a hallway. Did I mention that we are also scrapping the popcorn ceilings and refinishing the kitching cabinets and regrouting???? Did I say it needed a LITTLE TLC????? I meant ALOT of TLC.....Well, wish us luck and laughter!

No comments: