Happiness comes in LARGE packages

Happiness comes in LARGE packages
me+you=us

Hello Friends

I'm so thrilled you stopped by to check out my new blog. Grab a cup of coffee (or a martini) and read all about our trials and tribs. Hope you get a good look at what life's like inside the zoo!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crossroads

FAITH LESSONS...........
Rocky
Clear skies
Loving
Dusty
Soft
Growth
Unfamiliar
Hard
Approachable
Habitual
Secure
Fascinating
Horrid............Callous.............Resounding...........Queit

<<<<>>>>
{I started a new bible study today}


The book we are working out of is called "On the Promised Land. Crossroads of the World."
Actually this title has many meanings in my life right now. Right now I am on a journey of innumerable roads....sometimes I think they are all joined and yet the area between them is vast and unforgiving.
Josh and I put in an offer on a "short sale" house in Escalon. Our plan is move out of our current house in Riverbank and remodel the house in Escalon (assuming that the bank accepts out offer)
For this all to work.....we must rent our current house out and TEMPORARILY move in with Josh's parents.
Are we crazy??
We are trying to be out of our current house in 2 weeks and have it rented soon after...
Are we crazy??
*****??????????????????????????????????????????????*****

In the meantime, we have two boys in H.S. and one in 8th grade plus a 5th grader and two babies....one who is just learning to use the potty and one still in diapers.




Every Wednesday all the boys go to Escalon Covenant Church where they attend Youth Group and this year Andrew started Cubbies (AWANAS). The boys are making friends and having fun at the same time....it's really good for them.
Andrew LOVES Cubbies and has one memory verse each week to memorize.....he's so smart that this week it only took him 3 days to memorize it!
All of this while trying to maintain the home front is getting exhausting...not to mention the fact that neither Josh or I can sleep. If by chance we do fall asleep...it's only for a short while. Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and Infomercials have become a favorite pastime during thru our sleeplessness. GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!


Now do you think we are CRAZY??

P.S.
I DO NOT (I repeat DO NOT!) recommend a "short sale" if you are in your right mind....{more to come on that matter}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria:
I fully understand your frustration with "short" sales...the offer we have has been going on for 4 months...Nothing short about it!!!
Can't wait to compare stories soon!!
Lori