Happiness comes in LARGE packages

Happiness comes in LARGE packages
me+you=us

Hello Friends

I'm so thrilled you stopped by to check out my new blog. Grab a cup of coffee (or a martini) and read all about our trials and tribs. Hope you get a good look at what life's like inside the zoo!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

brick and stucco...it's what dreams are made of


So, this is the house that we put an offer on......... (the side view anyway)
WE stopped by yesterday to take a look at the house and show it to the boys and there were two white notices on the door. They were informing the current owners that the house was going to AUCTION the beginning of October! THIS SENT ME INTO A FRENZY!!!!
What? How can this be? We have an offer out on this house.....half of our belongings are packed up and sitting in a trailer out front our house....we have PLANS to move..........
WHAT THE HECK????????????
I was sick to my stomach! Josh and I both felt like we had been run over by a SEMI!
Come on now! We finally got the courage to tell the kids the day before and now this! OMGOSH!!! I did not sleep. Josh did not sleep. We worried. ALOT. We really like this house despite all the remodeling it needs. We can picture our family spilling into this house and loving it and making it our home. But we trust that God has his hand in this situation and if we are meant to live here in this cute brick and stucco house.......well, then God will place us here. If God has other plans for us......we will soon find out. OK God..........let us know....we are freaking out here!
Well..................................this morning our realator finally called us back.............(after what seemed like an eternity) and told us that this sort of this happens all of the time. It's very common for a house that has been sitting for so long to get ready for auction. He said he put a call in to the selling agent and he was hopefull to hear something back soon. He told us NOT TO WORRY. He said it can be overcome and that it was in our favor actually to have those white notices on the door......it distracts other potential buyers from placing an offer.
I'm trusting our agent...what choice do I have at this point?
I should not be in love with this house. But I am. And now I am hopeful again....I guess that means I better get off my behind and start packing more of our precious belongings.
I feel like I am on a very topsy turvy roller coaster ride and I'm about ready to throw up!
But like I said.....we are trusting in God. That's all we can do. Trust.

No comments: