We listed our home for rent.
I listed it on Craigslist for rent on Thursday and within ONE minute we started getting inquiring phone calls. HELLO........I was kinda thinking it would take a week or so before anyone would call.
Apparently, the market for rentals is HUGE! So we have showed our home to at least 6 potential families and now we have to pick one of them.....but the calls keep rolling in. It is SUNDAY evening and we have to make a decision soon.......who do we pick? O Man! This is alot of anxiety! We are still waiting to hear if the bank will accept our offer....we're moving in with Josh's parents next weekend (if not sooner) OMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we are still packing and I have absolutely nothing left in my kitchen...I think we are eating hotdogs for dinner tonight.....so very unlike me to serve my family HOTDOGS!
I think I am trying in my own way to displace myself from the home that Josh and I love and where we brought our babies home to for the first time and where we spent amazing Christmas times. I am tring to get ready for new ADVENTURES.
Is it working?........I'm not sure yet..........But I think I'm starting to get there with the help of my pharmaceuticals.
I am not good with goodbyes.
1 comment:
Wow and Whoa dude. That's alot.
A Congratulations and a champagne toast is in order here.
I'm sorry we can't be there to help you pack and participate in the making of your new memories.
It's all so exciting.
Go wonderwoman and superfrieds! Go!
Post a Comment